Sometimes we need a little bit of inspiration to keep moving forward. Words have power, and a powerful quote can change our life. So, here is a collection of some most powerful and wisest quotes ever written. Read on.
1. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
3. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
4. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
5. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
6. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
7. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
8. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
9. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
10. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
11. “Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
13. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
14. “Don’t confuse comfort with happiness.” – Dean Karnazes
15. “Don’t wait, life goes faster than you think.” – Unknown
16. “The purpose of life is a life of purpose.” – Robert Byrne
17. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
18. “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” – Bill Cosby
19. “Number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” – Napoleon Hill
20. “You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it. So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can because that’s where you will find success, on the other side of failure.” – Thomas Watson
21. “Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may be one’s aim.” – John Rockefeller
22. “Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir people’s blood. Make big plans and aim high in hope and work.” – Daniel H Burnham
23. “Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone.” – Robin Sharma
24. “The biggest mistake people make in life is NOT making a living at doing what they most enjoy.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
25. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
26. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
27. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn
28. “Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.” – Jim Rohn
29. “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
30. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
31. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
32. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
33. “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” – W. Clement Stone
34. “Poor people have big TV’s. Rich people have big libraries.” – Jim Rohn
35. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
36. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
37. “The difference between where you are today and where you’ll be five years from now will be found in the quality of books you’ve read.” – Jim Rohn
38. “The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor. No matter how hard it seems, the longer you persist, the more likely your success.” – Jack Canfield
39. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
40. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing you can do is keep your mind young.” – Mark Twain
41. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
43. “Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.” – Anonymous
44. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
45. “If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
46. “You want to set a goal that is big enough that in the process of achieving it you become someone worth becoming.” – Jim Rohn
47. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
48. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
49. “If everyone was satisfied with himself, there would be no heroes.” – Mark Twain
50. “If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.” – Jim Rohn
As a matter of fact, students may use these powerful and motivational quotes for essay writing. If they have no time to write their papers and use quotes professionally, there is a great solution for them to buy essays online cheap from CheapWritingHelp, a reliable writing service.
If you are looking for reliable custom research paper writing services? Then search no further as the EssayService has some of the most talented research paper writers available.
57 Memorable Mark Twain Quotes
37 Awesome Quotes That Will Inspire You To Take Risk
Life Quotes: 50 Best Quotes on Life
Spread the love
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius.
- “Magic is believing in yourself. ...
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney.
- “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure…
"Don't stop when you're tired. Stop when you're done." "Everyone fails sometimes and life isn't supposed to be fair, much less bend to your every whim." "You must recognize what you are about to do, highlight what you do not like about it, and spend time visualizing each and every obstacle you can."What is Martin Luther King's most famous quote? ›
Washington National Cathedral, March 31, 1968. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."What is Walt Disney's famous quote? ›
"If you can dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney, the namesake of Walt Disney World and creator of Mickey Mouse, was always sharing motivation and inspiration through his words.What are 3 meaningful quotes? ›
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - ...
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - ...
- Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. ...
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -
My biggest fear is not living to my full potential. David goggins quote | Biggest fears, David goggins, Full potential.What is David Goggins 40 rule? ›
In his book, Goggins introduced a rule that is based on his experience. The rule, referred to as the 40% rule, states that “When your mind first tells you that you are done, that you are tired, and that you cannot go ahead and carry on, you are in fact only 40% done.What is Maya Angelou most famous quote? ›
"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better."What are 5 famous quotes? ›
|That's one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.||Neil Armstrong||English|
|The love of money is the root of all evil.||the Bible||Greek|
|The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.||Franklin D. Roosevelt||English|
|The truth will set you free.||the Bible||Greek|
“True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar. It comes to see that an edifice which produces beggars needs restructuring.”
Mickey is most known for saying a few short phrases: “oh gee,” “hot dog,” “that sure is swell,” and probably the most famous: “Gosh!”What was Walt Disney's last words? ›
Legend has it that he wrote one last message before being hospitalized prior to his death, says Disney historian Jim Korkis. Titled “TV Projects in Production: Ready for Production or Possible for Escalation and Story,” the note listed four names: Ron Miller, 2 Way Down Cellar, Kurt Russell and CIA—Mobley.What is Disney motto in life? ›
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney.What are 2 inspirational quotes? ›
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” — ...
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” — ...
- “Don't settle for average. ...
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” — ...
- “Don't bunt.
- “Do the best you can. ...
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.
- 'It's never too late to be what you might've been.” ―George Eliot.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ―Walt Disney.
- “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” ―Baz Luhrmann.
- “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. ...
- “Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.” — ...
- “You learn more from failure than from success. ...
- “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed.
“Always work hard and have fun in what you do because I think that's when you're more successful. You have to choose to do it.”What is the #1 fear? ›
1. Acrophobia. Acrophobia is the fear of heights and it affects more than 6% of people.What is the top 1 fear in the world? ›
1. Arachnophobia – The fear of spiders. Nearly 30.5% of Arachnophobia sufferers (the excessive fear of spiders or other arachnids like scorpions) are living in the United States alone. It is one of the most common animal phobias around the world.What are the biggest primal fears? ›
Fear of the unknown is universal, but it seems to take form most commonly in three basic human fundamental fears: Fear of Death, Fear of Abandonment or Fear of Failure.
David Goggins' military background reads like a case of bad “stolen valor” — the retired Navy SEAL chief is believed to be the only member of the armed forces to complete the Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/s) course (including going through Hell Week three times), U.S. Army Ranger School (where he graduated as ...Who is the worlds toughest man? ›
|Sport||Ultra-distance cycling, Triathlon, Ultramarathon|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force United States Navy|
When you think that you are done, you're only 40% in to what your body's capable of doing. That's just the limits that we put on ourselves.What is the 3 foot rule Navy SEALs? ›
When I was learning CQB (Close Quarter Battle) from a Navy SEAL, I was taught to “stay in your three-foot world.” What did that mean? That means control the space around you in a three-foot direction. Don't worry what could or could not be in the rest of the building we are clearing.What is the 80 20 rule Navy SEALs? ›
As a Navy SEAL, Rich has a ton of experience training for extreme situations when things might go wrong. He relies on what's known as the 80/20 rule. In any situation, 20% of what goes on is beyond your control. Let that sink in for a minute.What is the Navy SEAL rule? ›
What is the 40 Percent Rule? The 40 Percent Rule is a mindset that Navy SEALs use to push through physical and mental pain when they think they have reached their limit. The idea is that when your mind tells you that you are done and can't go any further, you are only at about 40 percent of your actual capacity.What is Eleanor Roosevelt's famous quote? ›
One of her most famous quotes: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams,” resonates with many gamblers as they approach the tables or machines with high hopes for a win.What was Marie Angelou's quote? ›
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.What was JFK's famous quote? ›
"Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate." "Inaugural Address (1)," January 20, 1961, Public Papers of the Presidents: John F.What is Obama's famous quote? ›
If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by their character. I have a dream today.What is a famous MLK quote about freedom? ›
“Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.” –MLK, Jr. “What matters is not how long you live…but how you live.” –MLK, Jr. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” –MLK, Jr.What phrases did MLK repeat? ›
- “Now is the time” is repeated three times in the sixth paragraph.
- “One hundred years later”, “We can never be satisfied”, “With this faith”, “Let freedom ring”, and “free at last” are also repeated.
In 1929, America saw the release of a short animated film, 'The Karnival Kid', directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks. It was the ninth film in the Mickey Mouse Series but more importantly, was the first film in which Mickey Mouse said his first words - 'Hot Dogs'!What are Mickey Mouse secret words? ›
Background. At the beginning of every episode, Mickey uses the magic words to make the clubhouse appear. The magic words, Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse, are derived from the Mickey Mouse Club. Once the words are spoken, the clubhouse will appear.What were the first two words spoken by Mickey Mouse? ›
Mickey's first spoken line is "Hot dogs! Hot dogs!", the voice being provided by composer Carl W.What is a famous Disney quote about leaving? ›
Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be. Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.What is the longest Disney movie word? ›
The word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious was popularized by the 1964 Disney film Mary Poppins.What was Disney's last movie before he died? ›
The last film Disney personally oversaw was The Jungle Book, before his death from lung cancer in 1966. When Disney died, 25 percent of his estate went to CalArts, helping the private university build up its campus.What Disney quotes about never giving up? ›
Cinderella. “If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. “ Lesson learned: Believe in yourself and never give up on your dreams.
- “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” - ...
- “Love is putting someone else's needs before yours.” -Frozen. ...
- “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of them all.” -Mulan.
Tinker Bell quotes about fairies from Wendy, Peter, and Walt
40. “All it takes is faith, trust, and pixie dust.” Probably the most famous quote connected to Tinker Bell… this is actually a Peter Pan quote!
- "When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go." ...
- "Nothing is impossible. ...
- "There is nothing impossible to they who will try." ...
- "The bad news is time flies. ...
- "Life has got all those twists and turns. ...
- "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."
- "I have a dream." ...
- "The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - ...
- "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - ...
- "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." -
25 Best Life Quotes That Are Relatable and Inspiring. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” If there's one thing about life, it comes at you fast!What are the 4 things in life quote? ›
Lou Holtz Quotes
I think that everybody needs four things in life. Everybody needs something to do regardless of age. Everybody needs someone to love. Everybody needs something to hope for, and, of course, everybody needs someone to believe in.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” “This above all: to thine own self be true.” “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.”What are 20 positive quotes? ›
- It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. ...
- Nothing lasts forever. ...
- There are only two ways to live your life. ...
- Take chances, make mistakes. ...
- Being strong means rejoicing in who you are, complete with imperfections.