Topic: Awards and Prizes
1. Gallantry Medal presented to Wing Commander Deepika Misra.
- On 20 April, Wing Commander Deepika Mishra made history by becoming the first female officer in the Indian Air Force to be honored with a gallantry award.
- In 2022, Deepika was among the awardees announced for the Vayu Seva Medal for Gallantry on Independence Day.
- On April 20, 2023, the medal has been conferred on Deepika by Indian Air Force Chief Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhari at an investiture ceremony held in New Delhi.
- In August 2021, Deepika Mishra was deployed to conduct humanitarian assistance and disaster relief operations in response to flash floods in northern Madhya Pradesh.
- She was the first and only responder to reach the affected area and saved the lives of 47 people.
- IAF chief presented the award to two IAF officers were awarded Yudh Seva Medal, 13 officers, and air warriors received Vayu Sena Medal (Gallantry), 13 officers Vayu Sena Medal and 30 Vishisht Seva Medal.
- The IAF chief awarded a total of 58 personnel with gallantry awards, of which 57 are from the IAF and the remainder from the Indian army.
(Source: News on AIR)
Topic: State News/ Andhra Pradesh
2. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has laid the foundation for the Mulapeta port project.
- In Srikakulam district of Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy has laid the foundation stone of the Mulapeta greenfield Port, with an estimated cost of Rs 4362 crore.
- It is expected to be completed within two years and is expected to provide direct and indirect employment to 25,000.
- The port will play a key role in handling exports, imports from states like Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Odisha.
- Mulapeta Port is being built over an area of 1250 acres with an annual handling capacity of 23.5 million tonnes.
- The port will have four loading and unloading berths to handle export and import of coal, multi-purpose containers and general cargo.
- Apart from the port, the chief minister also laid the foundation stone of a fishing port at Budagatlapalem at a cost of Rs 360 crore.
- He also laid the foundation stone of the Rs 176-crore Vamsadhara lift irrigation project that will take water from Gota barrage to Hiramandalam reservoir.
Topic: National Appointments
3. Arun Sinha has been appointed as chairman of National Technical Research Organisation.
- The Government has appointed Arun Sinha as Chairman of the National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO).
- Arun Sinha has served as an advisor of NTRO for two years.
- Arun Sinha is a 1984 batch Kerala cadre IPS officer. This post was vacant from three to four months.
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO):
- It was established in 2004.
- It is a technical intelligence agency under the National Security Advisor.
- It is an agency for providing technical intelligence to other agencies on internal and external security.
- It was originally known as the National Technical Facilities Organisation (NTFO).
Topic: Awards and Prizes
4. PM Gati Shakti national master plan initiative received the award for excellence in public administration.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi presented the award for excellence in public administration to PM Gati Shakti national master plan initiative.
- This award is conferred for excellence in public administration for the effective implementation of priority programmes.
- This award was instituted to recognise the extraordinary and innovative work done by districts and organisations of the central and state governments for people's welfare.
- This initiative of Ministry of Commerce and Industry has received the award in innovation category.
- A GIS enabled national master plan digital platform has also been developed.
- Data related to land records, ports, forest, schools, railway stations, water bodies, telecom towers, and highways are available on the portal of this initiative.
- PM Gati Shakti National Master Plan:
- It was launched in October 2021.
- It was launched for the integrated and planned development of critical infrastructure projects to reduce logistics costs.
- It will help in developing infrastructure in different fields including transport and productivity.
- It will also lead to the development of many future economic zones.
Topic: National Appointments
5. The appointment of Kaizad Bharucha as Deputy Managing Director of HDFC Bank has been approved by RBI.
- RBI has also approved the appointment of Bhavesh Zaveri as Executive Director of HDFC Bank.
- RBI has approved these appointments for three years with effect from April 19, 2023.
- Kaizad Bharucha was earlier the Executive Director of the bank.
- Zaveri was Group Head – Operations, Cash Management & ATM Products with the bank.
- HDFC Bank:
- HDFC Bank is India's largest private sector bank. It is India’s second largest lender after the State Bank of India.
- It is headquartered in Mumbai. It was founded in 1994. The CEO of HDFC Bank is Sashidhar Jagdishan.
Topic: Banking System
6. City Union Bank has launched India’s first voice biometric authentication for logging into its mobile banking app.
- Kaizen Secure Voiz Pvt Ltd has developed the voice biometric service.
- The voice biometric service has been developed under the guidance of the 5G use case lab of the Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT).
- Kaizen Secure Voiz Pvt Ltd is a Chennai-based deeptech start-up.
- City Union Bank has earlier launched the first robot (Lakshmi) in the banking industry.
- It has also launched India’s first wearable debit card in the form of a wristwatch and key chains.
- N Kamakodi, MD & CEO of City Union Bank, said that the voice biometric service will initially be limited to login. It will not be available for the authentication of transactions.
- City Union Bank is a private sector bank. It is headquartered in Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu.
|Monthly Current Affairs eBooks|
|March Monthly Current Affairs||February Monthly Current Affairs|
|January Monthly Current Affairs||December Monthly Current Affairs|
|Related Study Material|
|Evolution and History of the Indian Constitution||Preamble of the Indian Constitution|
|Major sources of Indian Constitution||President of India|
|Ramsar sites of India 2022||Classification of Rocks|
|Interior of the Earth||Tax system in India|
Topic: Indian Polity
7. Election Commission has for the first time introduced Vote from Home option in Karnataka Assembly.
- It is a first of its kind initiative by the Election Commission for those who cannot visit polling booth either due to old age or disability.
- This initiative will encourage electoral participation in urban areas.
- In Bengaluru, this option has been chosen by around 8900 persons who are above 80 years old or people with disability.
- Other initiatives by Election Commission:
- Systematic Voters’ Education and Electoral Participation (SVEEP): It is a flagship program of ECI for voter education, spreading voter awareness and promoting voter literacy in India. It aims to increase voter turnout to 75% in Lok Sabha elections 2024.
- cVIGIL App: It stands for Citizen Vigilance. It is a mobile app designed by ECI to report election code violations directly by citizens. MCC violation portal is the extended portal of cVIGIL.
- Booth App: It facilitates faster identification of voters using quick search of the electors based on serial number/EPIC number/name.
- Persons with disabilities (PwD) App: It was launched with focus to ensure wider participation of Persons with disabilities.
Topic: Awards and Prizes
8. Angela Merkel has received Germany’s highest order of Merit.
- Former German chancellor Angela Merkel received the highest order of Merit of Germany.
- She has been honored with this award for her achievements in office, despite growing criticism of her decisions on Russia and her energy policy.
- President Frank-Walter Steinmeier handed over her the Grand Cross award.
- Former chancellors Konrad Adenauer and Hemlut Kohl have received this award twice.
- Angela Merkel led Germany from 2005 to 2021. She served for four terms.
- She was the first woman to take the post of chancellor.
- Germany’s Order of Merit is the only federal decoration of Germany. It is given for special achievements in political, economic, cultural, intellectual or honorary fields.
- It was created by first President of Germany Theodor Heuss in 1951.
Topic: State News/ Rajasthan
9. CM Gehlot to introduce a bill for gig workers with welfare measures.
- The Rajasthan government is working to implement the Rajasthan Platform-based Gig Workers (Registration and Welfare) Bill, 2023.
- The bill has stringent provisions against errant aggregators, including barring them from operating in the state.
- In February 2023, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot had announced his government's intention to introduce the bill in his budget speech.
- The draft bill envisages a Rajasthan platform-based Gig Workers Welfare Board, which will act as a mothership for over three lakh people employed with various online service providers in the state.
- It will design welfare policies and hear grievances of workers hired on piece rate basis.
- Irrespective of the duration of their engagement with the platform, all platform-based gig workers registered with any platform will automatically be registered with the Board.
- As per the state's bill, the board shall generate a unique ID for each platform-based gig worker registered with one or more aggregators in the state.
- The validity of this unique ID will be for a period of three years.
- A seed fund of Rs 200 crore has been announced by Mr Gehlot for the board to start its work.
- The Bill empowers the Board to decide how much cess each aggregator has to pay towards this social welfare fund.
- This cess will be a percent of every transaction that takes place on the platform.
- Any platform that violates the regulations stipulated in the Bill, such as not sharing transaction data or worker information, can be fined up to ₹10 lakh for the first contravention and up to ₹1 crore for subsequent ones.
- They may also face suspension of operations in the State.
10. On 24 April, Asia-Pacific Leaders' Conference on Malaria Elimination held in New Delhi.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, as the precursor of World Malaria Day, has organized Asia Pacific Leaders' Conference for Malaria Elimination in partnership with the Asia Pacific Leaders' Malaria Alliance (APLMA) in New Delhi.
- The conference was presided over by Dr. VK Paul, Member (Health), NITI Aayog.
- The purpose of the conference is to reaffirm political commitment to encourage action to eliminate malaria by 2030.
- The conference provided a forum for leaders from the Asia Pacific region to discuss ongoing efforts towards malaria elimination and to reinvigorate national and regional progress towards the goal of a malaria-free Asia Pacific region by 2030.
- The conference included tracking regional and national progress, leveraging research, innovation and new technologies to accelerate progress in reaching at-risk populations, and adopting the government's holistic approach to ending the disease.
- Of the 11 countries that are part of the World Health Organisation's 'High Burden to High Impact' initiative, only India has reported a decline in malaria cases during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- From 2015 to 2022, malaria cases have declined by 85.1 percent and deaths by 83.6 percent.
Topic: National News
11. The journey of Bharat Gaurav tourist train will start from Pune from 28 April.
- Ministry of Railways will start Puri-Gangasagar Divya Kashi Yatra from Pune under “Dekho Apna Desh” and “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” Scheme.
- The ten-day tour will cover important religious places like Puri, Kolkata, Gaya, Varanasi and Prayagraj.
- Passengers will get an opportunity to visit Lord Jagannath Temple, Konark Sun Temple, Lingaraj Temple, Kalibari, Vishnupad Temple and Kashi Vishwanath Temple during this period.
- Ministry of Railways is running Bharat Gaurav tourism train from different parts of the country to show important places to domestic and foreign tourists.
- Consisting of 7 Sleeper Class Coaches, 3 AC-3 Tier and 1st AC- 2 Tier Coaches, Indian Railways is offering 3 classes of Economy, Comfort and Deluxe tour packages and mainly booked for 750 passengers in economy segment class is offering.
- IRCTC is offering this all-inclusive journey which includes comfortable rail travel in special LHB rake of Bharat Gaurav train, on-board and off-board meals, road transport, sightseeing and accommodation, etc.
Topic: Important Days
12. National Panchayati Raj Day 2023: 24 April
- Every year on 24 April, National Panchayati Raj Day (NPRD) is celebrated.
- It commemorates the day on which the 73rd Constitutional Amendment was passed in 1992.
- National Panchayati Raj Day was first declared in 2010.
- This day provides an opportunity for direct dialogue with Panchayat representatives from all over the country.
- National Panchayati Raj Day (NPRD) is celebrated in Rewa on 24th April 2023 in collaboration with Ministry of Panchayati Raj and Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- NPRD has been celebrated as a major event as part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM) – Samaaveshi Vikaas (Inclusive Development) adopting Whole-of-the-Government approach.
- The Prime Minister was the chief guest at the national function organized at the Special Armed Forces Ground in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh.
- An integrated e-GramSwaraj and GeM portal were inaugurated by PM for public procurement at Panchayat level.
- The aim of eGramSwaraj and GeM integration is to enable Panchayats to procure their goods and services through GeM by leveraging the eGramSwaraj platform.
- On this occasion, the Prime Minister handed over SVAMITVA Property Cards to the selected beneficiaries.
- This marks the achievement of 1.25 crore property card distribution under the SVAMITVA scheme in the country.
- PM Modi launched Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM) Campaign for theme “Inclusive Development” – “SAMAAVESHI VIKAS” and also launched its dedicated website and Mobile App.
- PM Modi conducted the ‘Griha Pravesh’ of more than 4 lakh beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana–Gramin (PMAY–G).
- Presently, 4.11 lakh houses are ready for the Griha Pravesh programme.
- On 24th April 2020, eGramSwaraj (eGS) was launched on the occasion of National Panchayati Raj Day.
- On April 24, 2020, on the occasion of the National Panchayati Raj Day, SVAMITVA (Survey of Villages and Mapping with Improvised Technology in Village Areas) is a Central Sector Scheme launched by the Prime Minister.
Topic: Reports and Indices/Ranking
13. India has achieved 38th rank on World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI) 2023.
- India’s rank has improved by 16 places from 54th in 2014 to 38th.
- India was ranked 44th on LPI in 2018. So, India’s rank has improved by 6 places on World Bank's Logistic Performance Index (LPI) 2023.
- In the infrastructure sector, India’s rank improved from 52nd in 2018 to 47th in 2023.
- In international shipments, India’s rank moved up to 22nd place in 2023 from 44th in 2018.
- India improved by four places to 48th in logistics competence and equality.
- India’s ranking improved by 17 places in timelines and by three places in tracking and tracing.
- As per the report, the average dwell time for containers during May and October 2022 was three days for India and Singapore.
- The average dwelling time was much better than in some of the industrialised countries.
- The dwell time for US and Germany was seven days and ten days, respectively.
- As per the report, dwell time in eastern port of Visakhapatnam declined from 32.4 days in 2015 to 5.3 days in 2019.
- The most efficient and highest ranked LPI countries as per the 2023 LPI are Singapore and Finland.
- Logistics Performance Index (LPI) covers 139 countries. It measures the ease of establishing reliable supply chain connections. It covers six key dimensions as given below:
Ease of arranging shipments
Logistics services quality
Consignments tracking and tracing
Timeliness of shipments
Topic: Indian Economy
14. UAE is the 2nd most important export destination for India during the financial year 2022-23.
- UAE is the 2nd most important export destination for India as per annual trade figures released by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
- The US and the UAE continued to occupy the first and second places respectively in this category as per the Ministry’s figures.
- India’s overall exports of merchandise and services increased by 6% during the financial year 2022-23.
- The Netherlands became the third most important export destination for India during the financial year 2022-23. It replaced China.
- UAE was in second place after the US among India’s export destinations in March 2023.
- UAE was in 3rd place during March 2023 after China and Russia on India’s import graph.
- Only Saudi Arabia was among India’s top export destinations and sources of imports among the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states.
GKToday is India's top website for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs and Aptitude for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC and other states civil services / government job recruitment examinations of India.Which months current affairs is best for UPSC? ›
UPSC has not set any particular period for current affairs questions. What is mentioned in the UPSC syllabus is 'Current events of national and international importance'.How many questions are asked from current affairs in India? ›
Importance of Current Affairs in UPSC
Every year about 15-20 questions are asked directly from Current Affairs in the Prelims exam.
Spend at least 30 minutes studying each day.
To retain the most information, it's best to study for at least 20-30 minutes every day in the weeks leading up to the test. Set aside a 30-minute block of time every day to review your notes, go over your flash cards, read new chapters, and work on practice tests.
- Woorise. Woorise allows the creation of conversational forms, quizzes, and surveys that increase user engagement. ...
- iSpring QuizMaker. iSpring QuizMaker is one of the best choices if you want to make your assessments engaging. ...
- Testportal. ...
- SurveyMonkey. ...
- Qzzr. ...
- ProProfs Quiz Maker. ...
- Riddle. ...
|Editor-in-chief||Nathan J. Robinson|
|Based in||New Orleans, Louisiana|
Daily current affairs published by Legacy IAS are considered as the best current affairs notes for UPSC Exam.Which weekly current affairs is best for UPSC? ›
- Economic and Political Weekly.
- Down to Earth.
- BYJU'S Monthly UPSC Magazine.
Conclusion. Among all the preparatory materials, the India Year Book is the most important one. Not only is it a comprehensive digest of an overview of current affairs for the year, but it also helps you improve your analytical skills.What is the highest marks in UPSC Prelims? ›
Union Public Service Commission announced the UPSC Results 2021 on 30 May 2022. Shruti Sharma from Delhi was the topper of the UPSC 2021, and she scored 1105 in total to secure 1st rank.
PrepMagazine is the best current affairs magazine for UPSC because it is an all-in-one magazine that contains key information from other major magazines like Yojana, Kurukshetra, EPW and DTW.How can I study for a test in 2 days? ›
- Organize your notes. Rewrite or type them up so you can actually read what you've written. ...
- Review the material. ...
- If you don't already have them, make flashcards with a question, term, or vocabulary word on the front of the card, and the answer on the back.
- Stay focused!
A - is the highest grade you can receive on an assignment, and it's between 90% and 100% B - is still a pretty good grade! This is an above-average score, between 80% and 89% C - this is a grade that rests right in the middle.What app can I use to get answers for quizzes? ›
Socratic by Google on the App Store.Which app is best for quiz question and answers? ›
- Best for flashcards and test prep. Quizlet. ...
- Best choice for game shows. Kahoot! ...
- Best for formative assessment. Formative. ...
- Great for simple polls during presentations. Mentimeter. ...
- Good option for device-free classrooms. Plickers.
Quizizz is a free quiz maker that allows teachers and educators to sign up and view thousands of ready-made learning quizzes or even create a new one. Students can engage in these group assignments and answer questions at their own pace.What is the current affairs magazine scandal? ›
On Wednesday, five staff members of the socialist magazine Current Affairs announced in an open letter that the publication's editor-in-chief Nathan J. Robinson, author of Why You Should Be a Socialist, had unceremoniously fired them on August 8 for attempting to form a worker co-op.What do you mean by current affairs? ›
Current affairs refer to the political and social events taking place across the globe and can be read about in newspapers, websites and social media.Which is the best newspaper for general awareness? ›
- The Hindu. The Hindu is an English-language Indian daily newspaper launched as a weekly in 1878. ...
- Indian Express. Founded in 1932 by Ramnath Goenka, this English daily is useful for UPSC IAS Exam. ...
- Business Standard. The Business Standard is a good business daily published in the English language. ...
- BBC. ...
- Related Links:
- Lucent's General Knowledge.
- Rapid General Knowledge 2021 for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts.
- General Knowledge 2022 by Arihant Experts.
- S. Chand's Advanced Objective General Knowledge by R.S. Aggarwal.
- The Pearson Concise General Knowledge Manual 2020.
Exambazaar Monthly Current Affairs PDFs
Much like an e-magazine, Monthly Current Affair PDFs covering extensive exams including UPSC, CLAT, SSC, Banking, Railways, and all Government examinations is now offered at Exambazaar.
Yojana is the most popular and the best monthly current affairs magazine for UPSC aspiring candidates. The I and B Ministry, Government of India, publishes the Yojana magazine for UPSC, which deals with significant socio-economic matters from the perspective of India.Which news channel is best for UPSC? ›
- Made in India Programme on the Epic Channel. ...
- Samvidhaan - The Making of the Constitution of India. ...
- Pradhanmantri (ABP News) ...
- India's World. ...
- The Big Picture. ...
- Bharat Ek Khoj. ...
- Policy Watch. ...
- Science Monitor.
For daily current affairs for TNPSC 'The Hindu' newspaper is preferred by most aspirants and is usually practiced for planning the government examinations.Which is the best daily current affairs site for UPSC Quora? ›
https://www.gktoday.in/ :-Gk today - This Website is the best source of information for the aspirants who are preparing for UPSC/SSc/Banking and other exams, It's Current affairs today section is very helpful in preparing bullets notes, and for UPSC mains Perspective too.Which daily current affairs is best for UPSC Quora? ›
Some of the popular ones include:
- Civils Daily.
- Insights On India.
- IAS Baba.
- Vision IAS.
- IAS Parliament.
Vision monthly magazine and KSG current connect are the current bests in the market. Vision has always been the best, no doubt. But current connect has gained huge popularity among the aspirants due to its comprehensive coverage of the issue. Also the relevance from the UPSC point of view has made the difference.Which YearBook is best to read? ›
India YearBook, Manorama YearBook, Mathrubhumi YearBook etc are some of the most popular. ClearIAS suggests UPSC aspirants read maximum Year Books possible.Is India Year Book 2023 released? ›
SCHOLASTIC INDIA YEAR BOOK 2023 Paperback – 15 October 2022.How many questions come from India year book in UPSC? ›
Clear any quiz, general knowledge test or competitive exam like IAS Prelims. This test consists of 25 questions from India Year Book.
Geography is the toughest optional in UPSC.
It makes the paper very dynamic and hugely advances its scope.
Youngest IAS Officer in India – Top 10 Youngest IAS Officers of India. The youngest IAS Officer in India is Ansar Shaikh, who qualified for the IAS exam on his first attempt at the age of just 21 years.What is the lowest score in UPSC Prelims? ›
|UPSC Cut Off – IAS Prelims 2021|
|Category||UPSC Cut Off|
CAPF Current Affairs Description
The Hindu Newspaper/ Indian Express is the most reliable and suggested source covering social, economic, and political issues.
Multiple-choice is one of the most effective ways to present your quiz questions. This type of quiz format gives your learners several possible answers to choose from, but only one choice is correct.What is QuizWhizzer? ›
QuizWhizzer is a quiz creation tool that sends players racing on a track you choose. Begin by creating your quiz from options presented within QuizWhizzer including player movement choices and positions on the board.What is JP quiz? ›
The JP Knowledge Test is designed to ensure that Justice of the Peace (JP) applicants are familiar with the roles and responsibilities of a JP as outlined in JP Handbook.Where can I find online quizzes? ›
- JetPunk. JetPunk attracts committed trivia nuts. ...
- Buzzfeed Quizzes. BuzzFeed's popular personality quizzes should come with a warning. ...
- Quiz UK. ...
- Sporcle. ...
- The Pub Quiz Company. ...
- Quizly. ...
- 16 Personalities. ...
- Wizarding World.
- Start Studying in School. Studying for tests and quizzes actually starts way before you even know you'll have a test. ...
- Plan Your Study Time. ...
- Study Based on the Type of Test You're Taking. ...
- Resist the Urge to Procrastinate. ...
- Start a Study Group.
- Get informed. Don't walk into your test unprepared for what you will face. ...
- Think like your teacher. ...
- Make your own study aids. ...
- Practice for the inevitable. ...
- Study every day. ...
- Cut out the distractions. ...
- Divide big concepts from smaller details. ...
- Don't neglect the “easy” stuff.
Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes on the App Store.How do I practice my own Quizizz? ›
- Search the quiz you want to play from the join page.
- Either you could type the subject/topic in the search bar or scroll down to check the subjects.
- Select a quiz to play and then click on 'Practice' to play the game solo.
- Click on Start to play the game.
Quizalize is a web-based game that lets you engage your class and deliver instant assessments for personalized learning. It helps you quickly identify the strengths, weaknesses, and learning gaps of individual students and intervene in real-time to give one-on-one help in the classroom.What is quiz bee in school? ›
A school-wide quiz or bee can be a great way to teach students about certain subjects and test their knowledge. You may conduct a quiz bee that focuses on one subject, such as spelling or a quiz bee that tests students on several subjects, such as math, science, and social studies.What does a quiz consist of? ›
quiz, a contest in which participants test what they know by answering questions on one or more topics. The term quiz is a capacious one: it can refer to a single game consisting of just a few questions, or it can refer to a large-scale event involving dozens or hundreds of people.What is a quiz lead magnet? ›
Many quiz lead magnets are interactive quiz-type questionnaires. This quiz is great for course creators who want to learn more about their audience. It can be used with a loose personality quiz or just in general to learn more about the quiz taker.
|Sign||Meaning||Astrological (tropical) zodiac|
|Leo||The Lion||23rd July to 23rd August|
|Virgo||The Virgin||24th August to 22nd September|
|Libra||The Balance||23rd September to 23rd October|
|Scorpius||The Scorpion||24th October to 22nd November|
- Check your computer. ...
- Find a good spot to take the test. ...
- Make sure you understand the test guidelines. ...
- If available, take practice exams. ...
- Study. ...
- Practice good time management while taking the test. ...
- Use logic when test taking. ...
- Keep track of time.
Quizizz is free for students and they do not need to pay to participate in any of the quizzes or Lessons on the platform.